Sonar understands that organizations are becoming increasingly complex in the number of resources and the users who need to access those resources. Today’s organisation needs to accommodate a growing number of customers, employees and partners who require constant access to the company’s resources as well as to share these with its federated identities. As a result, managing user identities, implementing user roles and access rights has become a top priority
Sonar Technologies is an “Oracle Solution Partner and Product Reseller” which has helped clients to minimize security risks, enhance responsiveness and control, and deliver the ever-expanding IDAM requirements. Beyond managing the identity lifecycle, user access and security compliance our offerings have helped client organisations to build business processes that will quickly and efficiently respond to user needs and changing customer requirements.
Sonar offers a wide range of IAM services and solution offerings focused on specific functional areas including Provisioning, Role-Based Access Control, Role Management, Access Management, Single Sign-On and Federated Identity Management. Our offerings comprise the following key areas, but are not limited to them only:
- Conducting IAM feasibility studies and fit gap analysis
- Conducting risk assessment specific to IDAM implementation for the client
- Defining the IAM technology roadmap for client organisation
- Developing IAM adoption strategy and prioritising the key initiatives
- Consultation with a wide range of stakeholders, understanding their business objectives and defining business as well as non functional requirements
- Working with the client organisation’s IT team to document to-be design specifications; providing walkthrough sessions so the design aspects are well understood and accepted.
- Defining and implementing IAM related processes like identity provisioning, identity de-provisioning, and identity matching
- Implementing and configuring Oracle and other identity management tools and their integration with the client organisation
- Project management of the turnkey solution providing advice on every aspect and undertaking risk and issue management as a strategic delivery partner
- Providing advice to the client in undertaking change management for the program
- Helping the client to achieve maximum ROI by providing timely and expert advice, and a cost effective pricing model and resources (fixed price, or variable)
- Providing IAM related training and handing over the solution to client’s IT team
- Providing maintenance and support services if required
Our solutions team has helped clients at every step of their IAM programs: strategic planning, design and implementation, and maintenance.
Our IAM Solution team ensures smooth project execution by leveraging Sonar’s quality processes and methodologies, product alliances, and partnerships with major identity management Products and Services companies including Oracle.